Product overview: HGQB-C Transformer Calibrator could used to measure angle difference, admittance, impedance of CT and PT.Instrument with micro printer, and powerful software function and form, can be connected to computer, transmits the test data.
In-phase Component: ΔX=±(X×2%+Y×2%)±Dx (with Class 1 to spare)
Orthogonal Component (with Class 1 to spare)
“Dx, Dy”——Quantified Error Dx=2, Dy=5
(4)Percentage: Class 2 (with Class 1 to spare)
2 Working Range:
(1) Current:(1%-149%)In (In =5A)
(5%-149%)In (In =1A)
(2) Voltage:(5%-149%)Un (Un =100V,150V,100V/ )
(5%-200%)Un (Un =100V/3)
3 Work Load:
(1) Current: TO to TX<0.12Ω cosΦ=1.0
(2) Voltage: a to x<0.25VA (100V)
4 Reversed Polarity Indication
Take action according to the Polar Instructions when the current is larger than 5% of the rated value and the error is larger than 180%.
Note: If no indication comes up when the current is larger than 10% of the rated value, bug exists. On such occasions, be sure not to increase the current in case to burn the machine.
5 Indication of False Transformation Ratio
There should be an indication of false transformation ratio when the current is larger than 5% of the rated value and the error is between 30% and 180%.
6 Insulation and High Voltage Test
Terminal TX is connected with terminal()
The power socket can bear a voltage of 1.5kV with respect to the outer shell for 1 min.
7 Main Features of The Calibrator
(1) Application of 320×240 LCD, broad vision, long life self lighting, making it convenient to operate.
(2) All English interfaces, simple and nice.
(3) Extra—large display of percentage, ratio error and phase error, easy to observe.
(4) Automatic sampling, rightly meet the need of JJG314—1993 and JJG314—1994.
(5) Automatic identification of polarity fault and ratio error mistake.
(6) Software can be upgraded with time.
(7) Completely solve the testing problems that Class S encounters.
(8) Automatic switch of measuring range.
(9) Perfect combination of advanced circuit technique and DSP; ultimately avoid the instability of the impedance phase differential circuit.
(10) Power consumption:
<15VA (with micro-printer)
<25VA (without micro-printer)
(11) Harmonic Suppression Ratio: >40db
(13) Weight: 6kg
Wuhan Hance Electric Co., Ltd is a professional manufacturer specializing in developing, producing and marketing electricity meters in electricity industry. Our main products include transformer calibration test equipment, measuring equipment, a variety of electrical test equipment, and automatic substations; they are widely used in electricity, water conservancy, oil, railway, mining, chemical, surveying, teaching, electronics, and other industries.
Our company has always insisted on the guideline of “complete adjustment and 100% inspection”, to enture all devices are fully qualified, as well as a perfect pre-sales services system. The warranty system of “One year warranty and lifetime services” can ensure that every user will enjoy our best service.
Packaging & Shipping
1. Q: Are you a factory or trading company?
A: We are a factory been in this area for more than 10 years.
2. Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: The common device is about one week for in stock, two weeks for out of stock.
3. Q: How long is the warranty period?
A: We provide one year warranty, life-long maintenance, 24 Hours online service.
4. Q: Can your equipment be debugged abroad?
A:Of course, we go abroad to debug many times.
5. Q: What is the language about the software?
A: English or according to your requirement.
6. Q:What is the payment and transaction mode?
A: Payment is T/T, L/C, D/A,D/P and Trade Assurance. transaction is FOB, CIF, EXW, etc.