Theresonance testdevice can obtaintestedcapacity and highvoltage, can meet the error test of 110kV~330KVcapacitororelectromagnetic voltage transformercalibration. The device can test dielectric loss tgδ of 110kV~330kV current transformer under the conditions of 10kV, Um/ and Um as well as dielectric loss tgδ of coupling capacitor with rated voltage, which can also test GIS and the electric power transformer in the voltage level of 35kV~330kV , and cross-linking cable and other electrical equipment under certain voltage levels.
1. The waveform of output current is good, a low reactance of circuit is presented to fundamental current, and presents high reactance on other harmonic current.
2. The need for power capacity is small. Because the circuit is in a resonant state, output capacity is Q times the required power supply capacity, quality factor Q value can reach 10~80.
3. No need of overcurrent protection, when the sample breakdown, loop detuning, reactor immediately limits short-circuit current. This does not exacerbate the damage to the tested product.
4. The device is dry combined series resonant devices, consists of dry testing transformer (excitation transformer) and a number of dry reactor, the reactor can be used singly, or many in series, parallel.
5. The complete set of equipment is combined type, small size, light weight, especially suitable for field use.
6. Voltage control box is provided with the function of over-current protection, over current protection uses dial setting. When testing, first of all, you need approximately calculate required maximum voltage current value, then dial code to the required calculated value, the unit is ampere.
7. The reactor used in device adjusts air gap way to adjust a wide range of inductance value, this way, when doing frequency withstand voltage test, capacitor is not needed to the sample with capacity more than 3000PF, so the number of capacitor can be decreased largely, which makes tests more convenient.
1. Environment temperature: -10℃~+45℃
2. Relative humidity: ≤90%(25℃)
3. Working frequency: 50Hz
4. Rated input capacity: 5kVA
5. Rated input voltage: 220V
6. Rated input current: 25A
7. Rated output voltage: 80kV (2 reactors)
8. Rated output current: 0.5A
9. Single reactor withstand voltage: 40kV
10.Single reactor capacity: 20kVA
11. Single reactor inductance adjustable capacity: 250H~510H
Wuhan Hance Electric Co., Ltd is a professional manufacturer specializing in developing, producing and marketing electricity meters in electricity industry. Our main products include transformer calibration test equipment, measuring equipment, a variety of electrical test equipment, and automatic substations; they are widely used in electricity, water conservancy, oil, railway, mining, chemical, surveying, teaching, electronics, and other industries.
Packaging & Shipping
Our company has always insisted on the guideline of “complete adjustment and 100% inspection”, to enture all devices are fully qualified, as well as a perfect pre-sales services system. The warranty system of “One year warranty and lifetime services” can ensure that every user will enjoy our best service.
1. Q: Are you a factory or trading company?
A: We are a factory been in this area for more than 10 years.
2. Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: The common device is about one week for in stock, two weeks for out of stock.
3. Q: How long is the warranty period?
A: We provide one year warranty, life-long maintenance, 24 Hours online service.
4. Q: Can your equipment be debugged abroad?
A:Of course, we go abroad to debug many times.
5. Q: What is the language about the software?
A: English or according to your requirement.
6. Q:What is the payment and transaction mode?
A: Payment is T/T, L/C, D/A,D/P and Trade Assurance. transaction is FOB, CIF, EXW, etc.
Wuhan Hance Electric Co., Ltd (China)
Contact: Lilian Han / Sales Department
WeChat: 15072396750 QQ:1514423893 E-mail: lilianhan68@aliyun com Skype: lilianhance@outlook com
ADD: NO. (1) 3/F, 4-03 R&D Factory, Optical Valley, Core Center 3.3 Period, NO. 303 Optical Valley Avenue, East Lake Development Zone, Wuhan, China